Friday, July 29, 2011

Shoes

So, the shoes that I wanted for my wedding (red sequin hightops) proved impossible to find even with the internet to help me, so I decided to go dressy and the shoes i ended up deciding on came in the mail today:


They're even nicer than i thought they would be and even the box they came in was lovely. I love them!
In other news I went for a second opinion about getting contacts for the day of the wedding and even though my eyes are too bad to get an exact match it looks like i might have a decent pair for the day of. Hizaaa!!!

Ooh I also got my assorted 10 embellishment buttons to use on my bridesmaids fascinators. Now to wait for the feathers to give them the final touch. I feel like such a 'do it yourself' wannabe! Good times. Almost two months to go. Geez!

No comments: