Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gifts for my attendants


I got my maid of honour an engraved gold clover charm because she wears the same golden necklace every day and i wanted something that she would end up wearing more than once.  I got myself a star. I found the rest of my attendants gifts on etsy! The shop is called Mykonos.
Everything came well packaged and it was a very friendly shop to deal with! I'm not sure which girl will get which necklace but I really like the leaves for a fall theme! They were super cheap too :D Cuz I'm classy like that.




From the same store I also bought the 4 of them each a brooch that has a vintage look to go on either their dresses or their shrugs if we get them. 








So that's the bridesmaids mostly taken care of. The bridesmaids dresses are black and i'm pretty much letting them pick them out themselves. We have two so far which are fantastic and we got for a steal as well!

We'll probably do red shoes as well although i don't think i'll hold anyone to that as reds are so hard to match. I'm definitely getting red for me though :D 
André doesn't have any ideas as to what he wants to get for his side of the wedding party but he'll come up with something.

No comments: